When I was a teenager, my deep concern about the global threat of nuclear annihilation set me on a life-long quest to understand the nature of energy and how we can relate to it harmoniously instead of violently.
Many find it beautiful, and that is a tribute to nature and to the computer skills of Goa Lobaugh and the liquid buddha studios team as well as Robert W. Gray. But most important are the implications of what is represented.
This model indicates that the Universe is an infinite sea of living energy and that there are predictable patterns by which energy is concentrated into the whirlpools that we typically know as particles, atoms, molecules, planets, galaxies and clusters. These insights point to the possibility of accessing energy through harmonic resonance with the naturally occurring toroidal fields — and I have witnessed this manifested numerous times by successful inventors.
This perspective also can awaken us to realize there are no actual “solid things.” But instead there are aggregates of energy vortices — like the atoms and cells in our bodies organized by “meta-physical” consciousness, so thatour own essential nature can be seen as existing beyond the body and being intimately connected with all other beings.
Read a transcript of the audio (to translate the transcript, choose your language at the top of this page)
For science-minded viewers, here are the postulates that guided my exploration and animation of a new view of the periodic table of elements — the 92 geometries through which spirit seems to manifest into so-called “matter.”
For the In-Forming of Essence
Guidelines for Foster Gamble’s Atomic Geometry
- Universe is a continuous, alive and infinite medium.
- The metaphysical, conceptual “geometry” of balance of the system will always be present and, because it is in equilibrium, it will be invisible.
- All multiplication happens by division of the wholeness.
- All form and matter are a function of motion (in the medium), centered by stillness, so action, not matter, is basic, and comes in wholes.
- All processes evolve through maximum simplicity and efficiency.
- The simplest distinction creating a self-sustaining entity as motion in and of the medium is toroidal.
- Since every system is in rotation and embedded in other rotating systems, all movement is helical.
- All systems are connected, and all centers are one.
- Complexity builds on combinations and variations of toroidal field distinctions — following fundamental principles of least-effort division of the space medium cohering geometrically around any “point” as center.
- Each “point” is the center of its system even as it participates in other systems with other centers.
- There are an infinite number of “points” or “centers”.
- Curvature toward and away from a center is infinite.
- Within the infinite is the finite and within the finite is the infinite.
- The structuring of “reality” is fractal and holographic in nature.
- Quantization of space pre-exists matter.
- Since the whole must always be in balance, any event, impulse, break in symmetry is always accompanied by its complementary dual (reflected as linear and radial polarity, opposite — direction, rotation, charge, — contraction/expansion, edge/vertex, fields, alternating shells etc.…)