IN THE ART OF PEACE we never attack 🌺🙏🌺🙏🌺🙏
IN THE ART OF PEACE we never attack. An attack is proof that one is out of control. Never run away from any challenge, but do not try to suppress or control an opponent unnaturally.. Let attackers come any way they like, and then blend with them. Never chase after opponents. Redirect each attack and get firmly behind it.
Resonance, Energy and Consciousness
“All things, material and spiritual, originate from one source and are related as if they were one family. The past, present, and future are all contained in the life force. The universe emerged and developed from one source, and we evolved through the optimal process of unification and harmonization.”
Morihei Ueshiba (The Art of Peace)
In Ancient Greece, Socrates had a great reputation of wisdom. One day, someone came and said to him:
– Do you know what I just heard about your friend?
– A moment, replied Socrates. Before telling anything about the others, let me ask you three questions. Have you checked if what you’re going to tell me is true?
– No, I just heard it.
– Very good! So, you don’t know if it’s true. What you want to tell me about my friend, is it good?
– Oh, no! On the contrary.
– So, questioned Socrates, you want to tell me bad things about him and you’re not even sure they’re true? The third question is, is it useful that I know what you’re going to tell me about this friend?
– No, really.
– So, concluded Socrates, what you were going to tell me is neither true, nor good, nor useful. Why, then, did you want to tell me this?
People are not mad at you for what you did or who you are, they are angry at you for reminding their soul of what they are not doing. @theneighbours2021Ⓡ